Sunday, August 8, 2010

Prices

If you are interested in ordering flowers or bands please contact us or leave a comment on our blog. Just an F.Y.I. we make most of these flowers with old silk shirts, old curtains, or old fabric...found at the D.I., thrift stores, or our grandma's closet. We also try to use antique or unique buttons.

Prices
Large flowers $4 - $6 (depends on fabric we use, size, and on the button)
Small flowers $3- $5 (again it depends on what you order)
Headbands $4
Bracelets $2

We pretty much have every color of fabric. We also use a lot of netting and feathers. Just give us a holler and we can make pretty much anything.

1 comment:

  1. Make me a variety of everything a bill it to renald.lol really though make me some please.. I m loving this thing where i tell you what i want and i get it..yes.haha

    ReplyDelete